Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kiss

My hand meeting yours midway through embrace, beautiful coveting our lips reaching face to face. I am almost there, there is only there, a solitary place. Your heart, your breath, your movement, laying but no rest. I can see you dream, I can see everything, eyes have it all, your mind it calls, I can hear your voice. Angelic tones reach my head, swoon everlasting, mesmerize, my heart capsize, overboard, in the sea, lost in peace with you. Skin so near, skin so delicate, you are the rose, bloom and blush. Lush and heavenly, divine near, divine far, divinity in my heart. I can't hold, out you pour, cup runneth over, ground you touch, ground you bless, perfect for a moment, nothing more, nothing less. Sweet taste on my lips, wait with baited breath for another kiss.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. It sounds very poetic and less prose-y, have you considered moving it into a different form? Your words would make great song lyrics.

    ReplyDelete